It's the week before Thanksgiving so I am trying to keep it light, healthy and low fat. It's also the middle of November....2009 is flying by!This is the start of the holiday season and a time when most of us fall off that food wagon. Remember to exercise this week and keep your in-between snacks to a minimum. I think this week's menu will help! Honestly, all these items sound loaded with calories and fat......it's really an illusion.
Check our more recipes HERE!
Enjoy!
Stacy
Monday: Penne with Vodka Sauce and a Big Garden Salad (Yes, there is actual cream and vodka)
Tuesday: Baked Chicken with Lemon and Herbs along side Garlic Sauteed Green Beans (herbs add to flavor)
Wednesday: Beef and Bean Chili (easy to double and freeze)
Thursday: Meatloaf with Chive Mashed Potatoes (healthy mashed potatoes, you betcha)
Hey Princess,
ReplyDeleteCut me out of Thursday, I will be in Eugene with my bro and your pop.
Nice menu, love it. Walk, Walk, Walk!
I think Wednesday is Wine night:-)
Chick