Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our New Fireplace

When we moved to West Seattle we lost our fireplace.

Our wonderful cozy home did not come with a fireplace.
I remember at the time thinking......it's almost a deal-breaker, but the location, price and layout were just to much to let pass by.

Then....the winter snow storm hit a few days before Christmas and the heat flew out of the house like a gut-shot cat (I owe my Pop $5).This year, Handy Man Brian and I found this (thank you Duck Tape). Every window in the house will soon have a new treatment. Everyone who has used this product states a noticeable reduction in heat bills (yippee).

To top it all off......

Our new fireplace. Okay, it's for looks more than heat, but it does put out a bit of toasty warm-ness. Plus it gives the room the ambiance we've been missing (our living room has no TV and is for conversation and music only).

Perfect! Even Sammy approves!

Enjoy!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. My sister just put one of these fireplaces in her bedroom - she loves it.

    ReplyDelete