While Brian was busy working - I spent Monday relaxing by the pool at the Green Valley Ranch in Las Vegas.
View of the strip from the pool area
It was just me and my book...poolside! This is the cool "bed lounge" I relaxed on. These things were so comfortable. Very hip pool area (although the ghetto hip-hop they blasted was annoying). Check out the area they call "The Pond". I had no desire to go top-less, thank you!
It was just me and my book...poolside! This is the cool "bed lounge" I relaxed on. These things were so comfortable. Very hip pool area (although the ghetto hip-hop they blasted was annoying). Check out the area they call "The Pond". I had no desire to go top-less, thank you!
I loved staring at the palm trees (I took this one looking straight up above me). There was an entire grove around the pool.
It was way to hot to sit out all day long - so I cooled off with a bit of shopping and a light lunch (okay.....I pulled a few "penny" slot handles too) while waiting for Brian's day to end.
He met me back at the "ranch" and had a quick swim in the pool!
The birthday boy requested the "Cheesecake Factory" for dinner. We had a nice dinner (Baja Chicken Tacos and Chicken Marsala) before returning to the "ranch" for an after dinner cocktail and a bit of roulette (I won $43).
Tuesday was more pool time for me, an afternoon chardonnay and some video blackjack. After Brian finished up his class, we had a quick bite at the Elephant Bar before flying back home to PDX.Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment