Sunday, July 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Relay for Life Week

Happy Monday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

This is a special week at the Rebecca Lane household - our participation in the Lane County Relay for Life sponsored by the American Cancer Society. This is my third year and I am very honored to give my time to such a worthy cause. I am also in charge of this year's tent site decorations so I am really excited to see how the "Hawaiian Theme" comes together. Wish me luck!

This week's short menu emphasizes light and healthy eating.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Girl's Night Out (Sandra to MK and I am having dinner with my friend, Jennifer)
Tuesday: Turkey Cutlets topped with Feta, Whole Wheat Couscous and Steamed Snow Peas
Wednesday: Chicken and Mushroom Pasta with a Big Garden Salad
Thursday: Eugene - Relay for Life starts at noon on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. great menu - sounds like it is very balanced, which ought to provide good energy for your race this weekend.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never cooked with feta really, that chicken sounds good.

    ReplyDelete