Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Last Week in July

Summer sure is going by fast. I can already see that the days are getting shorter and the sun is setting earlier than just a month ago. Time really flies.

This week's menu is perfect for those of us who want to spend more time outside and less time in the kitchen - but still put a great meal on the table.

Remember.....food prep is key. I like to prep right when I walk in the door after work and then everything is ready to go after my 2.5 mile walk.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Sunday: Grilled Pork Loin with Summer Corn Salad (prep this early in the day)
Monday: Jumbo Stuffed Shells (Meatless Monday). Make this on Sunday so it's ready to hit the oven when you get home on Monday.
Tuesday: Baja Fish Tacos (this is quick and easy - 30 minutes to the table - Prep early)
Wednesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu with Sauteed Garlic Green Beans (quick and elegant)
Thursday: Picnic in the park!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...you have such fun meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fish tacos but have not had them in years :(

    ReplyDelete