
Serratto is a lively and elegant NW Portland neighborhood restaurant serving authentic and innovative dishes from Italy, France, and the greater Mediterranean region. The menu, which changes seasonally, is built around a commitment to using natural meats, the freshest seafood, and locally grown fruits and vegetables.
With Brian's boss, Howard up from San Diego we thought this would be the perfect spot to take him for a Sunday night dinner.
Check out their website and menu.
Check out their website and menu.
Howard and I each started out with a wonderful beet and pear salad, dressed with crispy garlic in a light vinaigrette. Brian had a capresse salad with fresh heirloom tomatoes and basil.
The dinner menu is huge.....lots of seasonal fare and fresh pasta. Howard had Pan-seared sea scallops on white wine-braised fennel risotto, finished with chives and fresh basil oil. I had the Pesto Linguine with prawns and Brian had Rigatoni with spicy Italian sausage, garlic, onion, tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil.
I thought the prices were very reasonable for a NW location. Excellent wine list. Open kitchen. Airy and cozy atmosphere.
Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment