Wednesday, August 27, 2008

End of Summer Pool Party!

Brian setting up the "motel in a box"


Earlier in the summer I made a little suggestion to my Dad that we have some sort of pool party at "E" Street.
I really wanted to spend time with family and friends before we said goodbye to summer.
Stacy and Pop dancing to the oldies

Steve Kinnee and Sandra
Steve, Pop and Terry
A few friends stopped by "E" Street and spent the day by the pool. It was really hot so some of us took a dip (but the pool was a bit chilly)! Brian takes the plunge
Brian and Stacy in the pool



We had lots of fun. Pop needed a "back-up" cook so I stepped up to the grill! We cooked hamburgers, hot dogs, grillin' beans, Pop's macaroni salad and fresh corn from up the McKenzie River.


Pop and Terry

We laid by the pool and swam a few times!
Uncle Steve (thanks for the fire in the pit)
It was a great weekend! Thanks to Pop and Rosemary for the wonderful BBQ and time spent with friends and family.

Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment