Tuesday, February 12, 2019
6/52: Epic Snow in Seattle
We had an Epic weekend snow event in Seattle the second weekend of February.
If you are going to get 9 inches of snow, let it start falling at noon on Friday! I can't tell you how fun it was to lie on the couch with my laptop, watching the snow fall.
It continued snowing for almost 24 hours and we had the most amazing blue sky on Saturday afternoon and we managed to walk 6 blocks up to our local pub, which was packed!
Sunday afternoon it started snowing again and we got another 3 inches on top of the 7 inches that fell Friday/Saturday.
On Monday morning, Brian and I walked down to the bus stop and I was able to get down to the Amtrak Station and get to Portland before Seattle got yet another round of snow showers and another 2 inches.
Enjoy!
Stacy
Labels:
52,
Seattle,
Snow,
West Seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment