Tuesday, February 26, 2019
8/52: End of Month Mixed Bag and Oscar Party
Last Thursday night's train ride along the Puget Sound. We finally hit the sound right around sunset and if we have a beautiful day like last Thursday, you can't beat the views.
I worked from home on Friday and treated myself to some flowers from Trader Joe's and all sorts of goodies for the weekend. Brian and I walked through Lincoln Park on Saturday morning before the showers (mixed with now) arrived.
Saturday we explored the Madison Park neighborhood of Seattle, a place that I've always wanted to check out. Shops, restaurants, pubs and a wine shop nestled right along Lake Washington.
Sunday was our Oscar Party!
Did you see Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper? They killed it! Best part of the entire show. We loved all the bright colored gowns. Did everyone wear pink? Julie Roberts looked amazing. We loved Olivia Coleman's speech (what a shocker) and the guy that wore the tuxedo dress!?
Enjoy!
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment