Pussy Willow tree in full bloom
Lately......
The days are getting longer.
Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. It's like a New Year, a time to wake up and start fresh.
I love watching the evolution of our garden in West Seattle. The bulbs I planted months ago, are blooming. Brian's mowed the lawn three times and turned the garden over for planting last week.
Easter/Spring decor! The house is decorated...partly Easter and then moving into spring. Light comes in our dining room window now, as the sun begins to set farther north.
Sammy in the sunshine = One happy cat!
First road trip from Portland to Seattle this spring in the bronze goddess. I picked a great day to take "Ducky" on a little adventure. 68 last Friday in Portland made the drive north a dream!
Tree in front yard at Rebecca Lane is beautiful. Earliest I've seen it bloom in years!
What's been happening lately in your neck of the woods?
Enjoy!
Stacy




No comments:
Post a Comment