Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cabo: The Wrap Up!


“Travel is more than the seeing of sights;

it is a change that goes on,
deep and permanent,

in the ideas of living.” - Miriam Beard

We are back home now and adjusting to the real world. It takes a few days to let the vacation soak in and to remember each moment and to cherish all the joys. To realize that you will return again soon is what keeps us all going.


Things I loved about our Cabo trip.....

We had an off the hook room!

The joy on each of our faces when we walked into that room and jumped up and down like two five year-olds. Too funny!

I loved watching the sunrise (and for those who know me......quit laughing). It's so calm right before the sun breaks the horizon. A moment of pure joy.


The abundance of sunshine! How lucky for those who live to be bathed in the light. The warmth of my bones.....I am so missing!


The Mexican people are so dear and genuine.....this gets lost to most of us who walk in the real world. Their inner and outer beauty is something that I always admire.

A great travel companion.....someone who shares the love of a 3PM cool cocktail, a warm-as-bath-water-pool, a hot and cheap breakfast and the joys of shopping for treasured trinkets.

If it were not for Chick, I would not have met so many cool people. You've got the gift of gab, Sister! I love the joy it brings to you!

Hola and Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment