This is one of my favorite weeks of the year. This year I have 9 whole days in Seattle.....time to relax, watch Christmas movies, bake cookies and spend some quality time with Brian and Sammy.I've got a great meal plan for this week and a wonderful meal on Christmas Day. Check out about 300+ other great menu and recipe ideas HERE.
Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Stacy
Monday: Perhaps I can get Brian to make his Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and a Tossed Salad (I'm watching Christmas movies on the couch ALL DAY LONG)
Tuesday: Katie's Swedish Meatballs with Buttered Noodles and Cole Slaw (Brian's Mom to help with Christmas cookies)
Wednesday: Spending the day in Downtown Seattle. Late lunch at PF Chang's.
Christmas Eve: Lunch at Salty's with Brian's Mom and Our tradition; Vegetarian Lasagna for dinner
Christmas Day: Glazed Ham, Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole and Crescent Rolls; dessert is Black Forest Cheesecake
You have a delicious menu planned!
ReplyDeleteI’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off. This is the best family Christmas gift!
Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!
ps Please stop by my blog and leave a comment to "Do you still read the newspaper?"
Your christmas dinner sounds wonderful! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete