Tuesday, August 15, 2017

32/52: Summer in Retrograde

Our first batch of yellow pear tomatoes in Seattle

Spicy Rigatoni - Dinner on Saturday

Cornbread waffles with bacon, green chilies and cheddar cheese - breakfast on Sunday

Dahlias and our first Beaverton tomato

************************************************************************************************************
I am sure if we could, we would all love to stop time or go backwards to feel like we did when we were younger, attend an event again or a time in our lives when we didn't stop to appreciate it...and the moment passed. 

Summer is going by so fast this year.  There are things that I am enjoying that I didn't last year.  There are events I look forward to that have now passed.  

The dog days are here and before too much longer, then sun will set before 8PM (August 26th to be exact), a cool evening breeze will arrive off the coast and the hot rays of the sun will disappear for another 9 months.  Just saying...

Enjoy the sights of Summer before they are gone.

Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment