Tuesday, August 2, 2016
31/52: The end of July
I spent less than 12 hours total in Seattle last weekend with our wonderful tug boat adventure. It's always fun to head out on an adventure, but this past weekend I was craving some serious at home time.
Friday night before hoping on the bus, I found the World Foods on Everett in the Pearl District of Portland. They have an amazing International Market and a small coffee bar that turns into a beer/wine bar on Friday and Saturday afternoons. It was a perfect place to hang out and beat the heat.
After a walk through Lincoln Park on Saturday morning, Brian treated me to a new breakfast recipe then grilled some hot dogs and corn on the cob for dinner. Call me spoiled!
Did I mention that kimchi on a hot dog is delicious!
How did you spend the end of July?
Enjoy!
Stacy
Labels:
Brian,
Cooking,
Food,
summer,
West Seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment