Sunday, May 4, 2014
Menu Plan Monday: Welcome May!
Good Morning, Denver!
Today I am wrapping up my meetings in Denver, CO and flying home! The best thing about traveling (other than sleeping in my own bed when I get home) is having my menu planned before I leave. I left Chick the grocery list with each day's menu. Now all that is left is catching up on my mail, e-mail and laundry!
How do you stay organized when you travel!? Remember to check out Laura's site for more menu planning ideas!
Enjoy!
Stacy
Monday: Flying home from Denver with Per Diem to spend! Chick's going to pick up some Mexican food for Cinco de Mayo
Tuesday: Weight Watchers Cobb Salad
Wednesday: Brian is in town for one night!? We might meet up with friends for Happy Hour!
Thursday: Pan-Fried Oysters, Uncle Roy Yukon Gold Potatoes and Petite Buttery Peas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment