Sunday, March 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Let the Madness Begin


I've been thinking about this week for some time. Typically it's a week full of rich, high-calorie food with plenty of wine. It's March Madness after all.

This year, with our weight loss goals within reach, I've planned a menu full of rich flavors that will be light on the fat and calories...the wine might be another issue.

Brian and I drive from Seattle on Sunday....Poppie arrives on Monday and Uncle Steve on Thursday. It will be a house full of basketball mayhem!

Enjoy the Madness!

Stacy

Monday: Chicken with Mushroom Marsala Sauce, a Garden Salad and Mixed Berry Cobbler
Tuesday: Southwestern Turkey Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday:Herb Salmon Salad with Vanilla Truffles
Thursday: Grilled Sirloin Steak, Sauteed Shrimp and a Classic Wedge Salad
Friday: BBQ'd Pork Loin with Au Gratin Potatoes, Green Beans and Butterscotch Pudding
Saturday: St. Patrick's Day! Corned Beef and Cabbage with Potatoes
Sunday: Cook's night off! Let's order a pizza (believe it or not, one slice of pizza and a salad is still considered a low points/calorie meal)

No comments:

Post a Comment