
Welcome to the last week of the year! Can you believe it? The end to 2010 and the beginning of a new decade.....2011.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday. I had a relaxing and quiet time in West Seattle.....10 days with Brian and Sammy was fabulous!
It's back to reality this week and back to work here in Portland. I think most of us suffer a bit from Christmas let-down so perhaps a great menu will ease our pain! Keep you chins up!
Enjoy!
Stacy
Monday: Tilapia with Jasmine Rice and Roasted Root Vegetables
Tuesday: Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce and Sweet Potato Wedges along side a salad
Wednesday: Pork Chops Stuffed with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach and leftover salad
Thursday: Tomato Minestrone Soup with Garlic Bread Croutons
New Year's Eve: Train to Seattle at 2:50, followed by Dinner at Elliott Bay Brewpub
No comments:
Post a Comment