Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pub Table


From the first moment I saw our new kitchen I knew that I wanted a pub table. I could just see Brian sitting there with his crossword puzzle and coffee or me with my etched floral wine glass filled with Chardonnay. Perfect!

This is what we found (or should I say what Brian found).

The rest of the kitchen is still a work in progress. We've yet to decide on a color scheme. Brian put up curtains (off white) that I am not yet sold on.

I am looking for pub art work (do they have such a thing) along with a chalkboard and something I can make with all those wine corks I've been saving.

I'll keep you posted!

Enjoy!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely table! I'd really like a chalkboard in my kitchen but ours is way too small to fit in anything else.

    ReplyDelete