Bibb Lettuce BowlWe did some planting at Rebecca Lane a few weeks ago. I put my herbs in individual pots this year - hoping they will grow better. It was so wet last year that nothing did very well.
This year I planted....
Yellow Pear Tomatoes (little ones to pop into your mouth)
This year I planted....
Yellow Pear Tomatoes (little ones to pop into your mouth)

Roma Tomatoes (patio variety so hopefully we will get a few to slice on our salad)
Chives (always reminds me of my Gram Virginia's place in Eugene. I used to eat the chives in her front yard)

Basil (this already smells so wonderful)

Rosemary (so versatile)

Coriander/Cilantro (this is one herb I probably use the most. Great in Asian dishes)
I also planted a big bowl of lettuce - let's hope there is enough for one salad this year!
Good Luck little plants!
Enjoy!
Stacy
Good Luck little plants!
Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment