Brian and I went "visiting" last Saturday. We started off in south Seattle visiting my Mom and Kenny and hearing all about their spring training trip to Arizona with my Aunt and Uncle.We had a great lunch at the Elliot Bay Brewery and Pub. Boy, they make one of the best California Burgers (with smoky bacon, red onion and guacamole) I've had in a long time.
Brian loved the stout and even tried not only their beer, but also the BBQ Stout Burger. Yummy!

After our noon-time visit, we headed north to the Seymour's and Brian worked in Sonja's garden for a while. Her flowering plum tree is at it's peak! Beautiful.

Dinner was eggplant parmesan with a homemade pasta salad and for dessert, Sonja made those little chocolate lava cakes.
Brian and I are so grateful to have such wonderful people to visit and spend time with.
Enjoy!
Stacy