The holidays are in full swing.
Celebrations and decorations!
I went to Brew Lights at the Oregon Zoo last Wednesday and had a blast! Beautiful lights and a dry evening made sipping wine/ciders and brews in the zoo a memorable evening. A must do Christmas activity for anyone who loves lights! The highlight of the evening was my 8 minutes zoo train ride. The last time I was on the zoo train I was three year's old.
Brian and I started off welcoming December officially, last Friday night at 13 coins. We had a lot to be thankful for as we reached a milestone in our business that deserved a cheers and a nice glass of sparkling wine.
Saturday we picked out our Christmas tree, but I struggled with a neck and back issue which kept me immobile and in some pain most of the rest of the weekend.
We managed to find the most perfect Fraiser Fir at Home Depot and decorate most of the house on Saturday evening.
Luckily, I flew home from Seattle on Sunday afternoon which cut my normal travel time in half. I treated myself to a 10 minute chair massage which made my neck/back feel 100 times better.
We flew over a sun capped Mt. St. Helens on route to Portland, which was stunning.
Our weather turns clear and cold this week. More holiday happens on the way!
Enjoy!
Stacy






No comments:
Post a Comment