Friday, April 13, 2018

Old Photo Friday: Hanging out with Hobbs



WHO: Stacy
WHAT: Hanging out with their, Collie named Hobbs (or this might be Shakeese)
WHERE: Nextdoor neighbors, Bobbi and Tom Cotter
WHEN: 1980 (I look to be about 10 or 11) and this was right around the time they lived next door

When my parents divorced and my best friends who lived next door moved away, it was a tough time for me.

A few weeks later, our new neighbors arrived from Illinois.  Bobbi was a school teacher and Tom was....well, I think he was unemployed, but they were in their 20's and I thought they were super cool people (who talked kinda funny).  

They became life long friends to our entire family.  When they came to Oregon, they had two collies, just like Lassie and I fell in love with their dogs.  Since Pop worked funny shifts, I remember spending the night a few times and hanging with their dogs.

Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment