I know......Thanksgiving leftovers already? These casseroles have been flooding Pinterest and recipe sites for years, but this year I think I am going to make one the day after Thanksgiving.
Enjoy!
Stacy
Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
Ingredients:
3 cups leftover stuffing
4 cups leftover turkey, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can milk
2 cups green beans
1/2 cup cranberry sauce
4 cups mashed potatoes
1 cup gravy
Directions:
Preheat over to 350F.
Place 1.5 cups stuffing on bottom of an 8 x 11 casserole dish.
In a mixing bowl, place 4 cups turkey, I can soup, 2 cups green beans and milk and mix together.
Place the turkey and vegetable layer on top of stuffing.
Heat 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce in the microwave and drizzle across the turkey vegetable layer
Heat up potatoes for about 2 minutes in the microwave so that you can give them a good stir and then layer on top of casserole.
Finally add another 1 1/2 cups stuffing on top.
Place in the oven for 30 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven and drizzle re-heated gravy on top and then serve.

No comments:
Post a Comment