I headed south last Friday to Eugene/Springfield to spend some time with my Pop, family and friends for Father's Day Weekend.
Friday night was home-cookin' night. Pop's famous fall-apart pork roast with all the trimmings. Good to spend time at my childhood home....I even found some old 80's albums (real LPs) to play.
Saturday, I went to Ninkasi Brewing Company in Eugene to hook up with some high school friends that I have not seen in years (Danny, Jef and Chad, 25 years and Tera at least 2 or 3 years).
Jef has a hot dog stand set up at the brewery so we all hung out....sold a few dogs and caught up on the last 20+ years. Unfortunately it was in the rain, but it made the beer taste better!
On Saturday night, Pop and I went to June Restaurant and had some awesome retro comfort food (poor Rosemary was sick on the couch with a bad cold).
We each had a yummy classic wedge salad with creamy blue cheese dressing.
Enjoy!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment