Tuesday, May 23, 2017

20/52: Back to Normal


Welcome back to me!

I've taken a bit of a break from regular blogging to give time to myself and to honor the wonderful 12 days that I was in Maui....my longest vacation in 20 years and my longest time in Maui ever.

It will also probably be our last trip to Maui for awhile and while that brings me great sadness...I know that there are other place in the U.S. and in the world that we would like to visit...so our time in Maui has come to a sort of end....for now.

Where has the rest of May gone?  Next week it will be all talk of Summer and Memorial Day BBQs and fun in the sun (let's hope), but what has been keeping us busy since we got back from Maui?

First off.......



Kentucky Derby Day at Emerald Downs!  We had an amazing day and I won $336.20 on a $2 ($24) exacta box.





We also had a family reunion and Mother's Day festivities, plus going to see "An American in Paris" at the Keller Auditorium in Portland.










This past weekend was the Preakness, and although not as financially successful as the Derby, we still cashed some tickets and I wore a hat.  Perfect!


Whew.....

I feel all caught up, now!

Enjoy!
Stacy