Sunday, December 11, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: Middle of December


Welcome Monday!

How are you holiday plans coming together?  Do you feel organized?  You know...it's not too late to sit down and take some time to put some lists together.  I know that even as organized as I am, it's easy to feel overwhelmed.  Here is a great article on Laura's site to help you stay stress free over the holidays.

This time of year, I am so grateful for my menu planning to make my life so much easier.

Remember to head on over to Laura's site for more planning ideas.

As for this week....well, not much cooking will be going on.  It's a busy week with activites planned.

Enjoy!
Stacy

MONDAY:  Downtown Portland for Drinks and Appetizers and a look at the Christmas Tree?
TUESDAY:  Beef Tacos (I've got some leftover taco meat in the freezer)
WEDNESDAY: Rebecca Lane Christmas Party with Take-Away Thai Food
THURSDAY:  Seahawks Football and Pizza