Tuesday, December 6, 2016

49/52: Welcoming Christmas






We've had a whirl wind of activities the past few weeks.....but this year, Christmas arrived the day after Halloween.  

For me, the loss of Sammy pushed me full on into Holiday mode.  I needed the music, the lights, shopping, wrapping and decorating to get me back into the living mode.

Our Rebecca Lane house was decorated the weekend after Thanksgiving and I really enjoyed spending time this past week being surrounded by Christmas again.

This past Saturday, we unleashed the Christmas closet in West Seattle, trimmed the tree and decked the halls.

Brian and I hung our Sammy ornaments with heavy hearts.  His loss is still encompassing, but it's a bit easier to breath when you are surrounded by such an abundance of Christmas joy.

Enjoy!
Stacy