Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Saying Goodbye

We said goodbye to my Aunt Judy on Saturday night, after her long battle with cancer.  I believe that a higher power wanted her family (Ohio and Oregon) to all be together over the holiday weekend for comfort at the enormity of her loss.  She died peacefully in Ohio surrounded by her husband of 55 years and her three daughters and their families.

She was an amazing woman and I wished that we had lived closer over the years. I would have enjoyed getting to know her more and listening to her stories of our family.

Rest in Peace.





I also learned over the weekend that an old friend of mine from Melbourne, Australia took his life.  I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that he was in such a dark place that no one could help him and he chose to leave this world and escape the pain.

He seemed to always have a smile on his face and a laughed from deep inside his heart.

Rest in peace, Greg.  I will miss you and cherish the memories forever.