Sunday, October 9, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: October 10-13, 2016


Welcome to a beautiful Fall Monday!

If you have not checked your calendar in a while, we have just 3 weeks until Halloween and 6 weeks until Thanksgiving.  I'll set up our pumpkins tonight and decorate a bit inside and out for Halloween.  I am excited for the holiday season.

Now is a great time to clean out, organize and re-stock your pantry with items that you will need over the holidays.  I for one, really find it economical to add a few staple items to my grocery list every week between now and Thanksgiving so that the grocery bill sticker shock Thanksgiving week is minimal.

Until then, you can always get more planning ideas from Laura's site.

Enjoy!
Stacy


Monday: Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls
Tuesday:  Turkey Parmesan Meatloaf with Red Potatoes and Brocoli
Wednesday: Grilled Sea Bass with Acorn Squash
Thursday: Leftover Spaghetti

P.S.  Our menu plan last week blew up when our refrigerator died!  I am thrilled to be back in the kitchen cooking instead of eating frozen meals or take-away.  This week's menu is a combination of some recipes we skipped last week and some that I originally had scheduled.