Tuesday, August 2, 2016

31/52: The end of July





I spent less than 12 hours total in Seattle last weekend with our wonderful tug boat adventure.  It's always fun to head out on an adventure, but this past weekend I was craving some serious at home time.

Friday night before hoping on the bus, I found the World Foods on Everett in the Pearl District of Portland.  They have an amazing International Market and a small coffee bar that turns into a beer/wine bar on Friday and Saturday afternoons.  It was a perfect place to hang out and beat the heat.

After a walk through Lincoln Park on Saturday morning, Brian treated me to a new breakfast recipe then grilled some hot dogs and corn on the cob for dinner.  Call me spoiled!

Did I mention that kimchi on a hot dog is delicious!

How did you spend the end of July?

Enjoy!
Stacy