Sunday, June 5, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: June 6-9, 2016


Welcome Monday!  How is June treating you so far!?

We are into week #4 on the low/no carb menu.  So far it's going really well and I honestly don't feel like I am missing something. I am being super conscious about what I am eating at every meal and trying to increase my daily activities.  I tend to "cheat" a bit on the weekends, but I am allowing this for now.

Remember to check out all sorts of organizing tips on Laura's website.

Here is our menu for the week ahead!

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Chicken in Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce with Green Beans
Tuesday: Beef Kebabs and Brown Rice
Wednesday: Grilled Pork Loin and an Artichoke
Thursday: Green Curry Salmon with Snow Peas and Jasmine Rice


Carbs this week: Monday's meal has zero, Tuesday's brown rice is about 25 for 1/2 cup. Wednesday is carb free! Thursday's meal has Jasmine Rice (1/2 cup).