Friday, February 19, 2016

Mexico 2016: Day 5









Thursday we realized that our time left in Mexico was short.  I personally realized that tequila does not agree with me and therefore, Thursday was a bit quieter than I wanted...but necessary (if you know what I mean).

We managed to make a perfect decision on dinner and we decided on an amazing place, the new Quivera Steakhouse down at the new golf course just below the Sunset Beach property.

It was an amazing setting and the service and food was phenomenal.  Huge portions and more food than we could eat. 

I had the Cliff Salad with roasted beets, fresh strawberries, blueberries, dried cranberries, almonds and goat cheese and Chick had the Quivera Salad; an iceberg wedge with bacon, tomatoes, black olives, red onions and a balsamic dressing.  We each had a 6 oz filet that appeared to be more like 8 oz.  The mashed potatoes were a bit bland, but we really couldn't complain.  The finale was a raspberry cheesecake.  Do I need to say more?

Our spirits and bellies were completely satisfied.

Enjoy!
Stacy