Sunday, September 27, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Welcome Fall 2015


Welcome Monday!  Welcome Fall!

Well.....I can really feel it in the air, that summer is officially over.  It's been a good run, summer.  Thanks!

I've decided to take my menu planning to a whole new level and found on-line a monthly meal planner.  This way I can track some of our favorites and use this long range planner as a way to track pantry items and use up leftovers more regularly.  Since I like to plan ahead, this really makes me happy!

Remember to check out other recipes every week on Laura's website.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday:  Grilled Pork Chops with Acorn Squash 
Tuesday: Beef Enchiladas (TACO TOOOOSDAY)
Wednesday: Thai Coconut Beef Curry (Crockpot) over Jasmine Rice
Thursday: MOD Pizza and packing for road trip to Seattle on Friday!