Sunday, September 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Middle of September


Welcome to Monday!

This is a crazy busy week!  Brian is in Portland and we have both personal and professional meetings this week, plus I am house-sitting and feeding cats a couple times a day.  Not a lot of cooking this week, but when I am cooking, I am preparing pretty easy dishes!

Remember to check out Laura's site for more organizing tips and menu ideas.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Sunday:  ALL Day Spaghetti Sauce with Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread
Monday: Possible meeting after work with our web designer.  I told Brian perhaps we will grab something at California Pizza Kitchen
Tuesday: Garden Burgers with Fries
Wednesday: Stuffed Green Pepper (with leftover spaghetti sauce) and Salad
Thursday: I think Chick is out of town so I will be cooking for one tonight!