Tuesday, June 16, 2015

25/52: Quiet West Seattle Weekend








I had a beautiful train ride from Portland to Seattle aboard the Coast Starlight on Friday afternoon.  I snapped a few scenic shots along my journey, including one final look at Chambers Bay Golf Course ahead of this weekends US Open just south of Tacoma.

It was a quiet weekend in West Seattle.....Brian is recovery yet again from a nasty head cold so I spent most of Saturday outside doing some odd gardening jobs and enjoying the sunshine.

I finished barking around the patio, cleaned up the secret garden, planted a new hosta in the peace garden and barked around the shed.

Sunday night was a smooth and peaceful journey back to Portland and a beautiful shot of the sun setting along the Columbia River (at 9:01 PM).

How was your weekend?

Stacy