Sunday, February 8, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: February 9-12, 2015


Welcome Monday!

It's Freezer week at our house!  I cleaned and re-organized the freezer last week, tossed out things not marked properly (shame on me) and those items that were horribly freezer burnt.  Again, I must give myself some black marks as we have a seal-a-meal that apparently I am just too lazy to use.  Lesson learned!!

Monday-Wednesday are items that I can use out of the freezer (plus one is a meal from last week that I didn't prepare).  Thursday, Chick and I are celebrating Valentine's day with a steak and lobster dinner!

Don't forget to check out Laura's site for more organizing ideas and menus!

Enjoy!
Stacy


Monday:  Chicken and Vegetable Curry (leftover frozen chicken and frozen coconut milk)
Tuesday: Garden Burgers with Fries (we always have these in our freezer)
Wednesday: Argentinian Pork Loin with Green Beans and Whipped Cauliflower (I did not cook this last week)
Thursday: Sirloin Steaks and Lobster (pre-Valentine's Dinner)