Friday, September 5, 2014

Hawaiian Adventure - Maui: Day #4 2014


Haul the sheet in as we ride on the wind
That our forefathers harnessed before us
Hear the bells ring as the tight rigging sings
It's a son of a gun of a chorus
Where it all ends I can't fathom my friends
If I knew I might toss out my anchor
So I cruise along always searchin' for songs
Not a lawyer a thief or a banker
But a son of a son, son of a son
Son of a son of a sailor - Jimmy Buffett


On Wednesday we had the opportunity to once again sail with the crew of the Scotch Mist II.


Pre-Sail drinks at Pioneer Inn


Being out on the water in Maui is magical!  Gene and his crew (Kristen and Holly) made the trip so pleasant.

All the sparkling wine and chocolate covered macadamia nuts you can eat, plus epic views of the water surrounding Lahaina.



This trip, the clouds parted and we saw the sun reflecting off the observation towers at both Haleakela.....and also Mauna Loa on the big island!  

Being on the water brings you closer to the feelings of Aloha!



Enjoy!
Stacy