Sunday, June 8, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: June 9-12, 2014


Welcome Monday!

I just returned from my third trip since April 24th and I am exhausted, and 13 pounds over weight!  

I promised myself that I would get back on the Weight Watchers plan again and increase my exercise to at least 3-4 days a week.  It's time!

As always, making good food choices is hard, but Weight Watchers makes it easy.  This week's recipes are all tried and true dinners that have great flavor and fit the WW program.

If you have time, hop on over to Laura's site for more menu and organizing ideas!


Enjoy!
Stacy  

Monday: Grilled Chicken Skewers with Satay Sauce, Brown Rice and Grilled Asparagus
Tuesday: Weight Watchers Monterey Jack Burgers with Tater Tots
Wednesday: Weight Watchers BBQ Pork Chops, sauteed Zucchini and Quinoa
Thursday: Weight Watchers Beer Soaked Flat Iron Steak with a Big Garden Salad