Thursday, May 8, 2014

Recipe of the Week: King's Market Smoked Salmon Spread

Last month for my birthday, we took a trip up to Friday Harbor.  I have fond memories of another short trip to Friday Harbor back in August 2013 sailing with friends Russ and Sue.  It was on the sailboat that I first tasted King's Market smoked salmon dip.  I was in heaven!  Last month before leaving Friday Harbor I rushed into King's Market and picked up a tub of their dip to take home with me.  It's simple one of the best things I've ever eaten and it's super easy to make; however, I was unable to locate the recipe on the internet.  It might be a while before I am back in Friday Harbor, so I'll have to practice making this dip at home.

Enjoy!
Stacy



 

Smoked Salmon Spread


Ingredients:

2 8oz packages of cream cheese
12 oz. smoked salmon, chopped
3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons chopped green onion


Directions:

In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.  Add salmon, Worcestershire sauce, dill, garlic and green onions; mix well then serve with crackers of baguette.


Notes:  This isn't the exact King's Market (I don't think King's has the onions or the dill) recipe!  If you have it, if you know anyone who has it, if you work at King's...please send it to me!!