Sunday, May 4, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: Welcome May!



Good Morning, Denver! 

Today I am wrapping up my meetings in Denver, CO and flying home!  The best thing about traveling (other than sleeping in my own bed when I get home) is having my menu planned before I leave.  I left Chick the grocery list with each day's menu.  Now all that is left is catching up on my mail, e-mail and laundry!

How do you stay organized when you travel!?  Remember to check out Laura's site for more menu planning ideas!

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Flying home from Denver with Per Diem to spend!  Chick's going to pick up some Mexican food for Cinco de Mayo
Tuesday: Weight Watchers Cobb Salad
Wednesday: Brian is in town for one night!?  We might meet up with friends for Happy Hour!
Thursday: Pan-Fried Oysters, Uncle Roy Yukon Gold Potatoes and Petite Buttery Peas