Sunday, April 27, 2014

16/52

Pictures from my Spring Vacation the 16th week of the year!


Happy 45th Birthday!

Brian treated me to dinner at Duos Lounge in West Seattle. Amazing place......1/2 off bottles of wine on Wednesday AND serenaded by an acoustic guitar.  I was in heaven!


Welcome to your new location, The Bridge in West Seattle.  Luckily, your bacon wrapped dates in a balsamic glaze followed you over to California Avenue.  A great sports bar, beers on tap, wonderful menu and new neighborhood hang out....alarmingly close to our house!


My Love! Thank you for an amazing week with you and Sammy!  We work so hard for this week every year and every year I appreciate you and our "family" more and more and more.  You make me a better person and I am so grateful for our life!


Blow out the candles and sing happy birthday!  Thanks to Geoff, Sonja, Maile and Kailani for helping me kick off my week and celebration!  


Thanks, Mom for the cake and all the presents!  I should be thanking you for bringing me into this world and giving me the love that only a mother can give.

An excellent week!

Enjoy!
Stacy