Saturday, March 1, 2014

8/52


Sometime there are wonderful silver linings to things, including this awesome sunset last Friday night that I would have missed had my train left on time.  We were 1 hour late leaving the station and I was rewarded with this beautiful sight.




We had a wonderful adventure at Schooner Exact last Saturday including a $15 Tasting menu paired exceptionally well with three fabulous beers.  I am not much of a beer drinker, but the sample that I had was phenomenal.  It was an unexpected treat on a wet and cool day.
 


Cheese with brown cherries, crispy duck with dates and chocolate pudding.  Just a perfect size for a Saturday lunch!




Finally, Brian's had his eye on this BBQ for 6 months and finally decided to buy it before the new models hit the store.  Not bad for $99 and I know we will get our use out of it this spring and summer! 

Enjoy,
Stacy



A reminder, this is my weekly wrap up of the 8th week (out of 52 weeks in a year).  Here are weeks 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7