Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Allen Kenneth Lee 1955-2013

Do not weep at my grave - I am not there

As you wake in morning's hush,

I am the swift-up flinging rush 

of quiet birds in circling flight

I am the soft stars that shine at night

I am in the sun's reflection in the sea

I am the fields of flowers and the hum of the bee. 

I am in the wind's play high above the fields of grain

I am in the autumn's gentle rain

I am in the milky way's string of stars

And when on an early morning you are awakened by a bird's song,

it is my voice that you are hearing in the early light of dawn

I am a thousand winds that blow

I am the diamond glints on snow 

So do not weep for me, for I have not gone

We lost Brian's brother Ken last Saturday morning after a brief illness.  He was an amazing husband, father, brother, uncle, cousin and friend.

In his loving memory,

Stacy