Tuesday, May 21, 2013

West Seattle Weekend Wrap-Up: Bits and Pieces

The view from the train on Friday night

Our weather was hit and miss this weekend...mostly cloudy and cool, but dry enough to capture a sunset and mow a lawn!
 

It was a good weekend for home-cookin' (unfortunately, no BBQ-ing as I had hoped for), but Brian and I did prepare a wonderful Baked Chicken Parmesan which was outstanding.


In honor of Armed Forces Day and Memorial Day weekend, I re-decorated inside and outside, adding some red, white and blue.


I also worked on a Pinterest project, with yarn called jute and some old bottles.  I am trying to put together a tablescape/decorating idea to take us into the start of summer.

Crafting is not my thing, but I was pleased with the way it came out (I have two more bottles to wrap) and I think the new decorations will look great once I get them together.

How did you spend your weekend?

Enjoy!
Stacy