Sunday, September 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: September 9-13th


Welcome Monday!

You can't see me right now, but I am stomping my feet and pouting like a 5 year old.  Why?  It's the end of summer.  I can feel it...and you can feel it.

As a result, I am trying to find light, summery recipes this week as a sort of Bon Voyage to summer.

Perhaps next week, I'll dust off the crockpot and find some Welcome to Fall recipes!?

How are you saying goodbye to summer?

Don't forget to stop by Laura's site for more recipe and organizing ideas!

Enjoy!
Stacy

Sunday:  BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Cole Slaw and Corn on the Cob (so long BBQ ribs)
Monday: Grilled Halibut with Green Chile, Tomatillo and Avocado Sauce with a Big Garden Salad
Tuesday: Feta Stuffed Chicken Burgers
Wednesday: Wine and H'ordouvres with part of the Savvy Cellar, duoFriend, Brent Harrison is in Portland
Thursday: Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce and Grilled Asparagus