Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Welcome March!

Wow! I can't hardly believe that the first two months of the year have passed. I for one, am really looking forward to longer and brighter days. Bulbs are coming up like crazy, the grass needs to be mowed (again) and the air smells sweet. Ahhhhhh....spring is around the corner.

Interesting week this week. I am in Seattle and taking my Series 66 prep class (Monday and Tuesday), taught by my sweetheart. I'll be studying like crazy in the evenings, so I've designed a menu that I can prep ahead and hopefully, Brian will cook a big pot of spaghetti later in the week.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Sunday: Oscar Party! I'll get my studying done in time for the red carpet.....how about a pizza?
Monday: Make ahead meatloaf (I'll prep this Sunday afternoon). Brian can boil red potatoes and make peas while I am studying.
Tuesday: Vegetarian Lasagna with a BIG Garden Salad.
Wednesday: Crock Pot Chili (one of Brian's favorites) with corn bread muffins.
Thursday: I have an all-day ING Seminar at the SEA airport. Hopefully, Brian will make his famous spaghetti sauce with yummy garlic bread.