Monday, January 17, 2011

Random photos from December/January


For Christmas, Brian got me this awesome camera. I've been trying to take as many pictures as possible so that I can improve on my photography skills (so far, so good).

Here are some out takes from December and January (some on my old camera). Not enough to post about, but nice enough to share.

Enjoy!
Stacy
Christmas Eve Morning!
Brian making his awesome Christmas quiches - Lorraine and Broccoli Cheddar. They came out fabulous, babe!

Leaving Tacoma the day after Christmas on the Amtrak Cascades. It was so hard to leave my guys. The only bright spot was this awesome shot of the Narrows Bridge

New Years Eve, 2010-11
Brian and I enjoying the last bits of the holidays together. A nice bottle of wine and some cool tunes

Our first celebration of the New Year, Chick's 50th Birthday. We celebrate the entire month of January....dinner on the 5th, a party in Eugene on the 8th and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico at the end of the month

Sandra's party at the Broadway Wine Bar in Eugene. Don't you just love my fur-like vest. Thank you KMart! Cheap and Chic!