Sunday, July 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: July 19-22

Each week I spend a considerable amount of time planning my menu. What if I took time to strategize ways to build exercise into my week!

Research shows that setting aside time to brainstorm specific ways to get moving can help you stay on track. If you're like me and just beginning a routine, plan to exercise for 30 minutes, three days a week -- a few walks on your lunch hour, a fitness DVD one morning, and a hike Sunday afternoon, for example.

Brian's in town this week!

Enjoy!
Stacy

Sunday: Burgers on the Grill (I think I'll top mine with grilled onions and smashed avocado)
Monday: Homemade Beef Tacos in Corn Tortillas
Tuesday: Grilled T-Bone Steaks with Salad
Wednesday: Shrimp Skewers with Veggies and Brown Rice
Thursday: Lemon Fettuccine with Asparagus