Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: December 7-10

How is the Christmas shopping coming along? I know this is a busy time of the year, so this week's menu is really light and easy (not a lot of meal prep).

I'd also like to alert you to a great concept called "Meatless Monday". Sir Paul McCartney spoke about it this past week. I've never considered myself and "activist", but this is a concept I try and support. Look at you menu and see if you can get on board.

Check out more great menu's HERE.

Enjoy!
Stacy

Monday: Wild Mushroom Casserole (make this on Sunday). Support Meatless Monday!!!
Tuesday:
F.F.Y. (Fend For Yourself). Chick has a dinner out; I've got present to wrap!
Wednesday: Neighborhood Christmas Cocktails 6-9 (Shrimp Salad with Warm Rolls)
Thursday: Christmas Cocktails in Downtown Portland. A chance to look at all the lights!