Sunday, December 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Christmas Week

This is one of my favorite weeks of the year. This year I have 9 whole days in Seattle.....time to relax, watch Christmas movies, bake cookies and spend some quality time with Brian and Sammy.

I've got a great meal plan for this week and a wonderful meal on Christmas Day. Check out about 300+ other great menu and recipe ideas HERE.

Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Stacy

Monday: Perhaps I can get Brian to make his Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and a Tossed Salad (I'm watching Christmas movies on the couch ALL DAY LONG)
Tuesday: Katie's Swedish Meatballs with Buttered Noodles and Cole Slaw (Brian's Mom to help with Christmas cookies)
Wednesday: Spending the day in Downtown Seattle. Late lunch at PF Chang's.
Christmas Eve: Lunch at Salty's with Brian's Mom and Our tradition; Vegetarian Lasagna for dinner
Christmas Day: Glazed Ham, Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole and Crescent Rolls; dessert is Black Forest Cheesecake